We believe employers have a significant role to play in employee health.
We are working with various partners and to develop resources for employers and members to be better engaged, better consumers, and better managers of their own health.
Monument Health also works with you to keep healthy employees in good health. We use an upstream approach to identify health risks early to reduce risks, and to support those with chronic health needs to keep them well controlled through awareness, education, plus preventive and proactive care. Our clinically integrated network supports this whole-person approach to care.
Feel free to share this two-minute explainer video with your employees during benefits enrollment so they can better understand how a clinically integrated network supports their good health.
More Engagement Resources
The resources below can help you to support healthy decisions and lifestyles across your employee population. We also welcome the opportunity to talk to you directly about steps you can take to support a workplace culture of health. Call us at (970) 683-5630 to learn more.
- National Business Group on Health engagement resources
- National Business Group on Health well-being resources
- HERO Health and Well-being Best Practices Scorecard provides an instant assessment of how your efforts compare to others
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works, a report from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the Transamerica Center for Health Studies, includes a section on engagement strategies
- CDC’s Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity—resources to support physical activity in the workplace
- The First. Achieve. Health. resource center on this website is updated regularly with information in a range of media (blogs, issue briefs, videos, infographics and a monthly eNewsbrief) so you can stay informed. Sign up to receive the e-newsbrief.
Call us. 970.683.5630