Are you interested in learning more about healthy cooking and getting some tips for how to make easy meals? Then we have the class for you! Sign up for a spot in one of these free monthly cooking classes and learn about healthy eating and shopping habits from the Colorado Mesa University Physician Assistant Department. Western Colorado Community College culinary students will be demonstrating culinary skills to help you prepare a delicious meal to share. All food will be provided. Sign up here for our November 6th class.
- An Invitation from CMS Administrator Brooks-LaSure
- Summer Internship Program in Partnership with CMU
- Welcome to the Team: Marguerite Tuthill, Director of Operations
- Workplace Wellness | Emotional Resilience Training based on a Self-Compassion
- Don’t Miss the 4th Annual Resilience Training for Professionals