We’re excited to introduce our Manager of Data Analytics and Reporting, Jennifer Cook. A Western Slope native, Jennifer grew up in Rifle, Colorado. As a teenager, she wanted to be a nurse before she realized that she was “blood adverse.” But she always knew she wanted to work in an industry where she could make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Afterall, serving people is one of the things that fills her cup. Her love of data and technology helped her shift her focus to Healthcare IT and the rest is history. Jennifer has been with Monument Health over 2 years and loves using her skillset to ensure that Monument Health’s members are receiving the most coordinated, personalized care possible.
- A Note from Ashley: Transforming the Archaic Model of Sick Care to Hyper-Personalized Health Care
- Meet Jennifer Cook – Manager of Data Analytics and Reporting
- Don’t Delay: Register for the October Okay2StepAway Challenge
- Kate Sawicki, DO Altitude Pediatrics
- James Merrell, MD Colorado West Otolaryngologists